Tips & Tricks
With over 30-years of residential construction management, development, and consulting expertise Andy has accumulated a vast amount of knowledge.
- -Maintain a clean air filter. Better flow, better efficiency, better cooling.
- -Keep your air conditioning condenser (outside) clean and free of debris, leaves shrubbery and limbs. Use safety.
- -Use fans to circulate air. Moving air dissipates heat.
- -Install white shades on south and western facing windows and doors. Close during sunny and hot periods. Save that heat for winter.
- -Try to spend more time in finished lower levels. Remember heat rises naturally, cool air drops.
Keep cool and save with these cheap and easy tips.